3 Reasons Your Business Needs a Marketing Agency Instead of an In-House Marketing Employee
Almost daily, we are contacted by a company struggling to find the right marketing employee. Competition is fierce right now, and it's difficult to attract the right professional, especially near the budgets of a few years ago. There is an alternative - even a temporary solution, if you prefer to peruse an in-house employee: An agency. Not sure? Check out these top three reason why an agency may be a better fit for you.
1) You don't need to train and manage an agency.
Hiring an employee is expensive and time consuming. Some spend months training. After that, you need to spend time managing the employee to stay on task.
With an agency, it's totally different relationship. No on-boarding, training, or managing to deal with (they don't even use office space) - these details are handled by the agency's management team.
2) You'll save a lot of money.
- You won't need to pay payroll taxes since they are an independent contractor.
- You won't need to pay benefits/healthcare costs.
- You won't have to pay for any of the expensive tools and software needed to properly run a marketing campaign.
3) You'll have access to an entire team of experts.
The job market is doing well - great news for employees but not for employers. Why? Competition is fierce. Companies are willing to pay to retain top talent. If you want an expert to manage your marketing campaigns, you'll need a hefty budget, and may be limited to one talented employee. However, if you hire an agency, you'll have access to a team of experts. They know what works and what doesn't.
If you're ready to discuss your future with a highly skilled professional, call us at 765.465.7103.
(Outside of the US? Find us on WhatsApp +17654657103)