Content Marketing Tips
Content marketing has become the most effective part of consumer engagement and attracting the attention of the right audience online. That means a lot more companies are using content to compete for audience attention, so it’s important to stand out.
These are the Top 5 Content Marketing Tips According to Forbes.com
1. Use your content to gently guide your customers through your buying cycle. Don’t treat it like a speedboat. Consumers want to learn to trust you, not be pushed into a sale.
2. Use social ads as a way to amplify the reach of your content marketing. A low-cost boost on Facebook can go a long way.
3. The most effective marketing doesn’t feel like marketing. If you have to force your audience to see the value in the content, or hard sell it, it won’t work.
4. Don’t always write short posts just to get the job done and over with. Sometimes, write long-form content to help improve your search rank, traffic, and value to the reader.
5. Share your own content whenever possible and use the social sharing buttons next to your content.